The Urbana Veterinary Clinic provides routine care for small animals including:
- Physical examinations
- Vaccinations (Core vaccine free with examination)
- Detection and treatment of internal and external parasites
- Diagnosis and treatment of skin problems
- Diagnosis and treatment of illness, infection and injury
- Non invasive blood pressure monitoring
- Radiology (Digital xray now available!)
- Dental cleaning and extractions with high speed human dental equipment. Dental radiographs now available!
- Euthanasia and Cremation services
The Clinic also offers a full range of surgical services including laser surgery for neutering, spaying and declaws, Cesarean section, hernia repair, tumor removal, and fracture repair with bone plating and casts. Among the laboratory services for small animals are blood cell counts and chemistries, tests for heartworms and feline leukemia, fecal exams,and culture and sensitivity tests.
For Routine Procedure Fees, click here.